- Remove the battery.
- Slide the card holder's door towards the speaker until you hear a click.
- Remove the micro SD card and connect it to this computer.
- Press the "Connect" button and allow access to the SD card's _osx_ folder.
- Changes will be saved on the SD card and applied when you reconnect it to the board.
- Connect devPort or a compatible USB-UART converter to the extension connector. See UltraProffie wiring diagram for details.
- Connect the devPort to this computer using a micro USB cable.
- Insert the battery and wait for the boot sound.
- Press the "Connect" button and allow access to he USB port. No driver installation is required.
- Changes will be saved on UltraProffie's storage memory and applied at the next reset.
Please connect to board for writing fonts.